“The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.” Don Williams Jr.
2018 is not over yet but the last 11 months went by really fast and it was quite the ride!!! It seems like just yesterday I posted “The Will to Rise”! Well, since that last post back in September, I am excited and happy to announce that the “I Will Rise” Single is now available for download on all major online music stores i.e. Amazon Music, iTunes, Apple, Google Play, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal. The music video can be accessed via the YouTube link below:
I pray that it is as much of a blessing to you as it has been to those of us that had the awesome privilege of releasing it to the world. If you haven’t already read “The Will To Rise”, I would encourage you to do so in order to get the inspiring story behind the vision for this project.
On another note, I felt it fitting to share with you, my 20 life lessons of 2018 as my last post for the year.
1. Obey God’s instructions the first time He gives them to you! It will save you a whole lot of energy in the long run.
2. If you want to put life’s meaning in the right perspective, simply watch a child in action.
3. A person’s words may mislead you, but their actions always reveals the truth.
4. Sometimes the best response is no response; just be quiet.
5. If its not helpful, uplifting, inspiring or insightful, don’t say it!
6. Do not waste time defending yourself. Those that are meant to join you on your journey will understand you without explanation.
7. As long as you have life, it is never too late to start. Better late than never.
8. Sometimes less is more but sometimes more is necessary. Ask God to teach you when and where to apply the difference.
9. Humility is the master key that unlocks true success.
10. You produce better results when you make your moves in silence.
11. Doing a good thing at the wrong time can produce failing results; timing is everything.
12. Don’t live in your past but tell your story because it is uniquely yours. If you overcame by the words of your testimony, then so can others.
13. Endeavor to help make someone else’s life better and watch your own life improve.
14. Rejection is necessary for growth. Embrace it! Let it fuel the fire within you that lights up a dark world.
15. Believe in you first, then maybe others will.
16. Dispel immediately, negative thoughts of “cant” and “never” or they will become your life’s pattern.
17. Present yourself as if you are always on stage. Your life is an example to someone that you do not know is watching.
18. Patience is a rare virtue practiced by those that are wise.
19. Be open to life’s interruptions; they are often times God’s way of saying “I have a better idea”.
20. To thine own self be true. If not, the true you will come out inevitably.
May 2019 meet us all wiser, stronger, better because of the lessons that 2018 has taught us.
Happy Holidays everybody!!!